Premier Optimization Modeling Tools
There are three basic products available from LINDO systems. These are:
- LINDO API, the linear programming solver;
- LINGO the linear, non-linear, and integer programming solver;
- What'sBest!, the spreadsheet add-in that solves linear, non-linear, and integer programs.
The regular version of all three of these products are bundled into one convenient package to form the "Solver Suite".
More information about the software please check the website of LINDO Systems
For prices or offer please send us an email.
What’sBest! is an add-in to Excel that allows you to build large scale optimization models in a free form layout within a spreadsheet. What’sBest! combines the proven power of Linear, Nonlinear (convex and nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Semi-Definite, Stochastic, and Integer optimization with Microsoft Excel — the most popular and flexible business modeling environment in use today.
The recently released What’sBest! 17.0 includes a number of significant enhancements and new features.
Key Benefits of What’sBest!
The World’s Most Powerful Solver for Microsoft Excel
– What’sBest! will efficiently solve your biggest, toughest models. The linear, integer, nonlinear and global solvers in What’sBest! have been designed for large scale commercial use and field tested on real world models by companies around the world. For optimization modeling in Excel, What’sBest! offers unrivaled speed and capacity.
Modeling is Fast and Easy
– Excel users will find What’sBest! to be an easy and powerful tool for solving optimization problems. Most users are able to begin modeling within minutes of installation.
Build Models for your Clients
– What’sBest! is an ideal tool for creating optimization applications for use by others. What’sBest! allows you to provide the application in a form that is best suited to the user. For managers, you can build a simple, easy-to-understand spreadsheet. For clerical workers, you can create turn-key applications with custom interfaces.
Extensive Documentation and Help
– What’sBest! provides all of the tools you will need to get up and running quickly. You get the What’sBest! User Manual (in printed form and available via the online Help) that fully describes the commands and features of the program. Also included in the manual is discussion of the major classes of linear, integer and nonlinear optimization problems along with over two dozen real world based examples that you can modify and expand.
For prices and further information please contact us: Email: Sales@smitconsult.nl Tel: +31 (0) 416 378 125
More information LINGO 19 by clicking here.
For LINGO 19 enhancements click here
LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Semi-Definite, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster, easier and more efficient. LINGO provides a completely integrated package that includes a powerful language for expressing optimization models, a full featured environment for building and editing problems, and a set of fast built-in solvers.
The recently released LINGO 19.0 includes a number of significant enhancements and new features.
Key Benefits of LINGO
Easy Model Expression
– LINGO will help you cut your development time. It lets you formulate your linear, nonlinear and integer problems quickly in a highly readable form. LINGO’s modeling language allows you to express models in a straightforward intuitive manner using summations and subscripted variables — much like you would with pencil and paper. Models are easier to build, easier to understand, and, therefore, easier to maintain. LINGO can exploit multiple CPU cores for faster model generation.
Convenient Data Options
– LINGO takes the time and hassle out of managing your data. It allows you to build models that pull information directly from databases and spreadsheets. Similarly, LINGO can output solution information right into a database or spreadsheet making it easier for you to generate reports in the application of your choice.
– LINGO is available with a comprehensive set of fast, built-in solvers for Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization. You never have to specify or load a separate solver, because LINGO reads your formulation and automatically selects the appropriate one.
Model Interactively or Create Turn-key Applications
– You can build and solve models within LINGO, or you can call LINGO directly from an application you have written. For developing models interactively, LINGO provides a complete modeling environment to build, solve, and analyze your models. For building turn-key solutions, LINGO comes with callable DLL and OLE interfaces that can be called from user written applications. LINGO can also be called directly from an Excel macro or database application.
Extensive Documentation and Help
– LINGO provides all of the tools you will need to get up and running quickly. You get the LINGO User Manual (in printed form and available via the online Help), which fully describes the commands and features of the program. Also included with super versions and larger is a copy of Optimization Modeling with LINGO, a comprehensive modeling text discussing all major classes of linear, integer and nonlinear optimization problems. LINGO also comes with dozens of real-world based examples for you to modify and expand.
For prices and further information please contact us: Email: Sales@smitconsult.nl / Tel: +31 (0) 416 378 125
Faster Solver Engines for Custom Applications
With the LINDO API, you can easily create your own optimization applications. It allows you to plug the power of the LINDO solvers right into customized applications and mathematical programs that you have written.
The recently released LINDO API 13.0 includes a number of significant enhancements and new features.
Key Benefits of the LINDO API:
Fast, Easy Application Development
– The LINDO API makes it easy for you to seamlessly integrate optimization into your own application. The developer interface has been designed for maximum ease-of-use and flexibility. It comes with clear, comprehensive documentation and examples to help you get running quickly.
– LINDO API provides you with an arsenal of powerful solvers for Stochastic, Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone and Integer optimization. All solvers incorporate numerous enhancements for maximum speed and robustness.
Stochastic Programming Features
– LINDO Systems has begun shipping a new release of LINDO API that includes new features to allow users to incorporate uncertainty into their optimization models.
Comprehensive Set of Routines
– Whether your application is big or small, simple or complex, the LINDO API provides the flexibility and functionality that you’ll need. It includes dozens of routines to formulate, solve, query, and modify your problems.
Convenient Interface to MATLAB
– The Windows 32 bit and 64 bit versions of LINDO API can be run as a MATLAB callable function. Using MATLAB ‘s modeling and programming environment, you can build and solve models and create custom algorithms based upon the LINDO API’s routines and solvers.
Extensive Documentation and Help
– LINDO API provides all of the tools you will need to get up and running quickly. You get the LINDO API User Manual (in printed form and available online in pdf format) that includes detailed function definitions for all routines. Also included in the manual is a discussion to assist you in writing your own applications.
Analyze Infeasible and Unbounded Models
– LINDO API includes tools that allow you to track down what has caused a model to be infeasible or unbounded. The tools isolate a portion of the original model as the source of the problem. This allows you to focus your attention on a relatively small subsection of the model to look for formulation or data entry errors. On infeasible linear, nonlinear, quadratic and integer models, the tools can find an irreducibly inconsistent set of constraints (IIS), and on unbounded models, the tools can find an irreducibly unbounded set of columns (IUS).
Create Web and Intranet Applications
– The LINDO API is thread safe to allow you to create web and network applications that handle multiple user sessions concurrently. Web and network applications require special licensing. Contact LINDO Systems for more information.
Model Size Flexibility
– Why pay for more capacity than you need? The LINDO API is available in a variety of different capacities. The capacities range from a few hundred variables to versions with unlimited capacity, so you can select the product that best suits your needs for a particular problem.
For prices or further information please contact us: Email: Sales@smitconsult.nl Tel: +31 (0) 416 378 125
Smit Consult offers fast delivery thanks to direct contact with software manufacturers.
We deliver exceptional costumer service and support based on technical knowledge.
Consultancy & Courses
Smit Consult is your consultant and delivers various training courses in statistics.